I am a postdoc at the Chair for Foundations of Software Reliability and Theoretical Computer Science at TU Munich, working in the group of Javier Esparza, within the ERC-supported project PaVeS, since June 2019.
Previously, I was a PhD student in the Doctoral College LogiCS, and a project assistant in the FORSYTE group at TU Wien, supervised by Josef Widder and Igor Konnov.
Formal methods, Parameterized Model Checking, Verification and Synthesis of Fault Tolerant Distributed Algorithms, Knowledge and Topology in Distributed Computing
PhD in Computer Science, TU Wien, June 2019
Supervisors: Josef Widder and Igor Konnov
Topic: Reduction Techniques for Parameterized Model Checking and Synthesis of Fault-Tolerant Distributed Algorithms [pdf]
MSc in Mathematics, University of Novi Sad, September 2012
Supervisor: Rozalija Madaras
Topic: Power Structures and Multialgebras [pdf] (in Serbian)
Bachelor in Mathematics, University of Novi Sad, September 2011
- É. Goubault, M. Lazić, J. Ledent, S. Rajsbaum: A dynamic epistemic logic analysis of the equality negation task, to appear at DaLi workshop 2019.
- É. Goubault, M. Lazić, J. Ledent, S. Rajsbaum: Wait-free Solvability of Equality Negation Tasks, to appear at DISC 2019.
- N. Bertrand, I. Konnov, M. Lazić, J. Widder: Verification of Randomized Distributed Algorithms under Round-Rigid Adversaries [pdf], to appear at CONCUR 2019.
- I. Berkovits, M. Lazić, G. Losa, O. Padon, S. Shoham: Verification of Threshold-Based Distributed Algorithms by Decomposition to Decidable Logics [pdf+proofs] [doi], in: Computer Aided Verification (CAV) 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 11562, pages 245-266, 2019.
- C. Drăgoi, M. Lazić, J. Widder: Communication-Closed Layers as Paradigm for Distributed Systems: A Manifesto [pdf], in: Sinteza, pages 131-138, 2018.
- M. Lazić, I. Konnov, J. Widder, R. Bloem: Synthesis of Distributed Algorithms with Parameterized Threshold Guards [pdf], OPODIS, vol. 95 of LIPIcs, pages 32:1-32:20, 2017.
- I. Konnov, M. Lazić, H. Veith, J. Widder: Para^2: Parameterized Path Reduction, Acceleration, and SMT for Reachability in Threshold-Guarded Distributed Algorithms [pdf], in: Formal Methods in System Design, Springer, 2017.
- I. Konnov, M. Lazić, H. Veith, J. Widder: A Short Counterexample Property for Safety and Liveness Verification of Fault-tolerant Distributed Algorithms [pdf] [preprint+proofs] in: Proceedings of the 44th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, POPL 2017, Paris, France, January 18-20, 2017, pages 719-734, 2017.
- E. Aichinger, M. Lazić, N. Mudrinski, Finite generation of congruence preserving functions [pdf] [doi], in: Monatshefte für Mathematik, volume 181, pages 35–62, 2016.